Last updated [May, 2020]
KIX Official pays particular attention to the processing, confidentiality and safety of your personal data. We take the protection and proper use of your personal information seriously and are committed to safeguarding your privacy and ensuring your personal data is protected.
COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on the Site includes:
When you create an account, personally identifiable information, such as your name, shipping address, email address, and telephone number, and demographic information, such as your age, gender, hometown, and interests, that you voluntarily give to us when you register with the Site, or when you choose to participate in various activities related to the Site, such as online chat and message boards. You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind, however your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features of the Site
Browsing Activity and Website Usage
When you visit our websites, we automatically collect certain information about how you use and navigate our websites such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, which links you click on, which pages or content you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Site. And other similar information or statistics.
Financial information such as data related to your payment method (e.g. valid credit card number, card brand, expiration date) that are collected and verified via a third-party payment processing service. Your transaction data is not permanently stored to KIX Official’s servers and is immediately disposed after a verification request had been performed by the third-party payment processing service.
Data from Social Networks
Mobile Device Data
Device information, such as your mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer, and information about the location of your device, if you access the Site from a mobile device.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected in the following ways:
- To identify you when you visit our websites or stores
- To fulfill your requests, such as to provide you with products and services or to process payments and refunds.
- To communicate with you about our products, services, sales, offers, and promotions.
- To conduct research and analytics, including improving our services and product offerings.
- To detect security incidents, and to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding possible malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, including attempts to manipulate or violate our policies, procedures, and terms and conditions.
- To comply with legal obligations, to establish or exercise our rights, and to defend against a legal claim.
- To support core business functions, including to maintain records related to business process management, loss and fraud prevention, and to collect amounts owing to us.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
- We may share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
- We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
- When you post comments, contributions or other content to the Site, your posts may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the Site in perpetuity.
Social Media Contacts
If you connect to the Site through a social network, your contacts on the social network will see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity.
We are not responsible for the actions of third parties with whom you share personal or sensitive data, and we have no authority to manage or control third-party solicitations. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
Period of information retention
Cookies and Web Beacons
You should be aware that getting a new computer, installing a new browser, upgrading an existing browser, or erasing or otherwise altering your browser’s cookies files may also clear certain opt-out cookies, plug-ins, or settings
POLICY FOR CHILDREN
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 18. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 18, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
OPTIONS REGARDING YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION
You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by:
- Logging into your account settings and updating your account
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We realize that individuals trust us to protect your personal information. We maintain reasonable and appropriate physical, electronic and procedural safeguards designed to help protect your personal information. While we attempt to protect your personal information in our possession, no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot promise that information about you will remain secure in all circumstances.
CHANGES AND POLICY UPDATES
Digital Commerce Co., Ltd.
171 Chokchaijongjamroen, Rama 3 Rd.,
Bangpongpang, Yannawa Bangkok 10120,